Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm back.....



Hi Everyone!!!!

I'm back....finally but not from any trip .....now the sad story....Monday my computer crashed...TOTALLY. Geek squad failed to repair it...didn't have any backup...so lost all my work ..digi images and everything. Finally yesterday my hubby got me a new laptop as birthday gift ( Yeah! August 19th~ my birthday). Now I'm back to the blog world...missed you all a lot.

So I missed the entire week of 365 challenges and many more....just trying to catch up with as many as I can...

2redbananas : Sketch

caardvarks: BLACK,WHITE and HOT PINK.
365cards : Overlapping Stamps


Now 2 of my project which finished before but didn't get chance to post without my laptop~~~ 365cards Day#170 ......


a little gift for some stamper....Chocolate and stamps always work great togehter...atleast for me.



Finally 365cards ~ SUPER SKETCHY SUNDAY....
Simonsaysstampschallenge : Christmas in August....




The cute stamp is the new Penny Black winter collection.

Have a happy crafty day :o)

15 comments:

Janice said...

Your cards are beautiul. Nothing worse than pc trouble -- whether home or work. Glad all worked out and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love them all. I am so sorry to hear of your computer woes. I live in fear of a crash but do I back up properly...no. Sigh...

CAR said...

Wow, how awful. You must have been just sick with the loss of your archives!!! But here you are, delighting us all with your cards again! Love the mousey finishing off your take on the sketch.

SmilynStef said...

Bummer on the computer mishap ... glad you're up and running again ... love your pink-black-white card ... very elegant ... the others are very cute too.

Jeanette - said...

Glad you're back :) Love all of your cards. Thanks for playing along with 2RedBananas!

Susan said...

(((((hugs))))), oh, Piali, I so know what you are going through. It happened to me in May, but the Mac people were able to retrieve all my data...so I promptly bought a backup machine. Wooo, hoo for a happy birthday.

I love the sketchy card, great job on the challenge and that mouse is to cute!

Vicky said...

fabulous cards!!! i can't imagine losing my computer and even worse all my files!! welcome back!

~amy~ said...

Hey Piali!!! Soooo sorry to hear about your computer...but how nice that you have a new one and WHAT?! I missed your birthday??!!! oy vey....

Fantabulous cards you've been creating!!!! Love them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June Houck said...

Glad you are back, Piali! Love your image and sentiment on your pink, black, and white card. You did a great job on your 365 cards too. I think you rocked the sketch...I couldn't come up with anything for that challenge; LOVE your card :)

Pam said...

Ugh - that stinks that your computer crashed, but what a wonderful birthday gift from your hubby (I hope it was a great day!) and all cards are beautiful!

lauren bergold said...

lovely cards! the cupcake totally rocks...and i love how you've double stamped the flowers in black AND pink on the top one! VERY cool! ♥

Dotty Jo said...

Happy birthday to you Piali! Love your cards, especially the 'varks challenge card. Jo x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What an adorable image and I love the idea of putting it in a snowflake!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph

Valerie said...

you always have the cutest images/stamps! cute card!

Michelle Giraud said...

Love all the cards - especially the caardvarks challenge!!