Monday, August 31, 2009

New Release



Hi Everyone !!!!
Its time for SassyStudioDesigns~~~"Back to school " release. To celebrate this release we are having a Scavenger hunt..... no biggie just find the list of school items ......its like back to school shopping where you might win few cool images.....

What you will need to do is hop to each blog and make a list of the school item found on each blog. Make sure after you have finished to email Jacquie at javablustamper@yahoo.com .
Start at SSD.....Be sure to check out the other Sassy Seven blogs for their item.
Me
Now here is one more card I wanted to share with all.....just because I love it...






7 comments:

Studio Lailani said...

Hi Piali!! I love your work! Your cards are just too cute! I love the last card...very creative!!! Have a great day!!

Lailani

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Piali, great cards sweetie, love the apple shaped card its fab and just perfect for school!
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Lelia Pierce said...

Piali! I absolutely love that apple card! How wonderful!!! :O)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love your shaped card and your coloring is super!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. Love the DP & The button!
Michelle

PaperTree Designs said...

This apple card is fantastic! I love it! I also love the other one with the faux stitching on the Sassy blog but I cant find it here to comment.
Hugs
xx

Verda said...

Great job with the apple car. It turned out adorable.