Friday, October 30, 2009

Instyle Set the Table Hop...

Hello!!
Welcome to Instyle Stamps "Set the Table" blog hop..
If you are here from Kim's blog..you're right on track ...if you are just joining me now ,please go back here to start..
Holiday Season is just around the corner...so planned a a light cocktail party for today :o)



So here is the invite..you all are welcome..lol



I used WILLIAM and VIRGINIA....the new images available in store to make one-of-a-kind Coasters..
you can even personalize it ..


Love the new COCKTAIL image , I used it for super cute glass charms. Added some beads from my jewelry making supplies ..super quick and easy.


This fits perfectly for this week's Cute Card Thursday's challenge....Midnight Margaritas...

Hope you liked them all..

Visit all our Fabulous DT members and enjoy thier table settings ..leave a comment ..and be sure to head over to ISS Blog to vote for your favorite DT project ...
and you can win FREE digi images by just anwsering a quick question
"What is your favorite holiday tradition?"
You have until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, November 1st to enter, and the winners will be announced on the InStyle Stamps blog on Monday.

YOUR NEXT STOP ON THE HOP IS JOY


ENJOY your hop :o)


16 comments:

Lysa said...

Love the wine charms! Great idea :) Fabulous coloring too :)

Kim said...

GORGEOUS work Piali! Love it!
Hugs~ Kim

Yvette said...

What a clever idea Piali! I love love your coasters and lets not forget about those cute wine charms! Great projects!!!

Melissa said...

This is so cute, Piali! I love the wine charms idea - I have a ton of those tags lying around, and now I have a use for them!

Maylee said...

Ingenious Piali!!! Love the wine glass charms and the coasters are super cute!

Unknown said...

gorgeous projects love them, my fave christmas tradition is hanging out the stockings the night before at my parents house and putting out carrots for the reindeer :) not to forget a whiskie and mince pie for santa

Lola said...

OMG this set if gorgeous!

Leah l'Orange said...

ooooh, LOVE those charms, Piali! what a cute set! having fun on the hop so far! :) enjoy your weekend!

mycardz said...

WOW! What a GREAT idea! I love the charms - very creative! I actually love the entire set! Aweseome job! hugz, Mary

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Brilliant! I love all of your ideas! Those wine glass charms are so cool!
Great job :)
Happy Halloween!
~ margie

Rachel said...

OMGoodness i love this!! those images are wayyy tooo cute!! Beautiful job!
hugs,
Rachel

Kraftychick said...

Piali:
Thanks for some fantastic ideas-I love both the wine charms and the coasters - super cute! TFS!

Jackie

Jodi said...

What a fun set! The wine charms are so cute and your coloring on all these projects are wonderful!

ISS BLOG said...

You rawk! I love those wine charms. I make jewelery too. We will have to chat about it some day!

Valerie said...

now those images are just tooo adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goosness! This is totally awesome! I love your project! I especially love the charms! A great gift set!