Thursday, January 14, 2010

News , News....

Hello Everyone!!!
I have a great news to share...I'm a Pile It On DT member now....I'm so happy to be a part of super talented team.You all know I love challenges and I also like to combine challenges a lot..its like a new addiction.
So PIO is perfect place for me.

Now on to the next news..its for you all to win 5 Instyle images of your choice just by  posting  a link to your favorite V-Day card..HERE by Feb 16th....Yeah!! its time for OTHDBC give-a-way at Instyle Stamps Blog.
Here is my card with a very cute and simple ISS image..KISSING BIRDS..


This month's theme is HEARTS...I tried a new thing..I saw it somewhere in the blogland...there was no tutorial I did it my way...its the rolled paper border. Very pretty but you have put lot of work into it.. I love the result .
 Get Sketchy : Sketch.


 2 Red Bananas: Think Round...something with a curve..
   Crafty Creations challenges: Textures...so I have embossing..paper distressing , foiled DP, felt.....


 New Nutty Nutshells challenge: Pink and Brown.
 Simon Says: Shabby Chic!
  Flourishes: Feel the love..


I love these K & Co. SMITTEN..felt hearts..

::::::::::::Supplies:::::::::::::
Papers: Basic Grey, Martha Stewart, Bazzill.
Sentiment: Cutting Cafe
Copics,cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder,ribbon, K & Co. felt hearts....

Have a happy crafty day :o)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your card. very pretty and congrats on being a DT for Pile it on. well done

Lana Clarke said...

Congratulations on your DT news Piali!
Your card is so sweet
Hugs
Lana x

~amy~ said...

Woot woot sista on the new dt!!!!!!!! You are going to be such a great add to the team!

This card is sooo sugary sweet:). I love it!! Thx for playing!!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Congrats Piali! I really love this card - the rolled border is a great detail!

Sara said...

Congrats Piali, it's very much deserved!!! Your card is gorgeous, love all of the details!

Anonymous said...

congrats Piali!!!!!! how exciting! this card is just stunning :)

sarabeth

Laurel said...

Congrats to you! I love what you did with the Get Sketchy sketch!

Jen Shults said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love all the textures and the beautiful papers. Really lovely work!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

You go girl!!! So happy for you! Congrats on joining the PIODT :)

Gorgeous! Your cards take my breath away! Beautiful work!!!

Hope you are feeling better! I've been sick too! It just never ends, lol!

hugs, margie

raindropecho said...

This is sooo adorable!! Glad to have you on board PIO :)

Cassie_lu said...

love the paper border you did. it gives the card so much depth and texture

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hi Piali,

Just stopping by to say hi. I'm also new to PIO and am excited about the opportunity and about designing alongside you for the next few months!

Hugs,
Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations on your DT post and love your card that embossing is great thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday

Hugs
Lorraine x

Stacey Schafer said...

Congrats on your news. The rolled paper border on your card is soooo clever:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

Rose said...

Congrats on the new DT!!! super cute card :)

thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Dora said...

Just gorgeous!

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful, just love the felt heart. Kim

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous details.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Lea L. said...

This is darling!! Great job with the challenges!

♥Lea

Renkata said...

Hi Piali,
I must say that you are very creative. Love how you put the different challenges together.

Reni :)

Saskia said...

Piali,

Thanks for joining us on Crafty Creations with your beautiful work! Hope to see you back next time! :)

Saskia

ChristineCreations said...

Love the rolled paper! It looks so cool!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations - lovely card - great papers - wonderful textures - love it! Cheers Claire x

HazelQ said...

Very cute card!! I love how the felt heart looks :)
Hugs
Hazel