Monday, April 26, 2010

Toot!!! ...blog candy alert...

Hello Everyone!!!
Hope you all had a fab weekend!
Now time for TOOTs!!!
My THIS card was one of Kristina Werner's TOP10 pick for her One layer cards challenge...check it out HERE...
I love her simple style and I'm big fan of her youtube videos..so its a happy day for me.
************
My Pink Cat Studio Owlie card won PCP sketch challenge...its featured HERE.
**************
Also 3 of my Wild Flower Kids stamp cards have been selected for publication in the in May/June 2010 issue of Scrap n' Art Magazine.

.....BLOG CANDY ALERT....
Check out Posh Designs Scrapbook store Mega Candy....




GOOD LUCK!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Girl, you are a freakin' super star!! Every single one of these toots is outstanding!! So happy and excited for you, Piali! No one deserves this more than you. Keep up the great work, GF!!

~amy~ said...

Piali!!! Woot wootie Woot Woot!!! Sooo very happy for YOU!!!

Justine said...

I knew you were going places the first time I laid eyes on your artwork. Outstanding Piali and I am thrilled to death for you.