Friday, September 10, 2010

You make me Smile :)

Hello Everyone!!
Its Friday again!! YAY!!! The week really went by fast!
This week we've a recipe challenge over at WOODWARE USA Stamps blog...
1-2-3
1 Ribbon, 2 Circles and 3 Flowers
so here is what I cooked with this recipe and MIXED GREETINGS stamp set!!

This stamp set is a MUST HAVE!! Its not a plain ole greetings set but it has lots of small images that can be used for making lovely cards...
I stamped the flower with three different colored ink and added some glitter for my focal image.
For 2 circles I used 2 buttons.. and this polka dotted satin ribbon is one of my favorite ones, I use it a lot.

I used Karen's sketch for this card...

 So play along with this 1-2-3 recipe..make sure to post a link to your project ...HERE.
 Thanks for stopping by..

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE IT! Bright and fun and the border punch is awesome!

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous bright fun card Piali - certainly brought a smile to my face! I love that stunning bow! x

Saskia said...

Beautiful, bright card!

Saskia :)