Friday, October 22, 2010

Give Thanks!!!

Hi Everyone!!!
Are you ready for one more challenge???
Here is a new INKY IMPRESSION challenge ....
ADD FLOWERS

I used Lili's Pumpkin stamp for this fall card.

Sorry! my posts are still short because I don't have my Laptop yet...and my kiddo's laptop has so many security thingy that I'm unable to lot of stuffs on it..I'm unable to comment on any blog...wired !! isn't it??

This card is for the following challenges..
Mojo Monday - SKETCH .
Alphabet - zig zags .
Daring Cardmakers - autumn leaves .
No Time To Stamp - thankfulness.
Simon Says Stamp - give thanks.
Crazy 4 Challenges - fall or autumn .

Now hop over to Inky Impression blog for all the deets and gorgeous DT samples..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card - love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Crystal said...

Piali this is FABULOUS!! What a super sweet Fall creation and LOVE the flower you created...I LOVE how you did LiLi's Hair...BEAUTIFUL work!!! Thanks so much for all you do for Inky you rock girl!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cute image! I love how you colored her and that pumpkin too! The paper you used is neat as well :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

-Sarah

Lesley said...

Great card, lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is really cute! I love the flower and your image is so cute! Great colouring!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris & the DT