Thursday, January 6, 2011

PCS~ Valentine Release!!!

Hello Everyone !!

Its time for PINK CAT STUDIO New release….

PCS is starting the New Year with most cutest Valentine Release !!!

PCS_Digi_Jan6

Today we have Lily Lovebug, Monkey Love, Squirrel Valentine and Blobby in Love. If you make a purchase in the digi store today you will received the "Birds Holding Hearts" digi stamp for free! It will be emailed to you separately and within 12 hours after you place your order. On the Squirrel Valentine page there are 2 free digis for you to download. A branch for him to sit on and a cute sentiment.

 

Here are my cards…

blobby love

First meet Blobby in Love…super adorable Digi….Red heart it!!!

I used My Mind’s Eye~ Be Loved papers and There She Goes  sentiment for this card…lots of my favorite things together.

This week  I’m having a blast creating with Lucy’s sketches… I think she should start a sketch challenge blog, her sketches are Awesome!!

Microsoft Word - Sketches

 

Next up ….a cutie In love!

love&kisses

Cute Squirrel Valentine…. I used Bo Bunny ~Crush paper collection and CPS sketch for this card!

I Red heart the squirrel…look at his adorable eyes..what a Sweetheart!!

The sentiment is element sticker from Echo Park~ Be Mine collection…works perfectly with Bo Bunny Papers!!

I also added red and clear heart rhinestone from Pizzazz Aplenty!!

nuts

 

I used the Freebie to make a tag……just some mixed nuts gift tube for a someone special!!!

This project is for the following challenges…

CPS: Sketch

CPS199

Fussy and Fancy - celebration gift & matching card .

Now hop over to PCS Blog to check out the amazing DT creations….there is sure some serious eye candy!!

Thanks for stopping by….

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are super cute! You did an amazing job on the coloring too! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

Kristii said...

Soooo very cute! Love your coloring and the patterned paper background is fantastic!!!