Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy WCMD!!!!

Happy World Card Making Day !!!
I started my day with PTM ( Parents Teacher Meeting) for the lil' one, then lunch, shopping ...but finally I managed to have some creative time !!
So here are two cards I made...
I used Crate Paper DP and THIS Simon Says Stamps stamp set designed by Kristina Werner for this card .
A CAS card with May Arts Jute Twine and two blings.

This card is for the following challenges...

Runway Inspired Challenge:  Richard Chai love.

Simon Says Stamp: WCMD challenge.



Next...

 I really love this card...I used THIS Simon Says stamp die to make the heart confetti.
The lil' Tim Holtz glass jar is filled with tiny punched hearts!!
The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

This card is for the following challenges..
Moxie Fab WorldJars of Joy Challenge
365 CardsUse some sort of container on your card.


Today I had two young crafters with me to celebrate WCMD... yep! Anushka and Anisha made cards too!!!
Anushka posted her card on her BLOG!
Here is my lil' Anisha's card...

Cute isn't it????

Hope you all enjoy your day crafting, stamping and blog hopping!!!
Hugs!!!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh my...such fun cards! Darling card by your girl!!! Happy WCMD!

Varshitha said...

lovely cards...... and happy WCMD!!!! and spl wishes two budding young crafters out there....

Ash said...

I simply adore the knot on the first one.... Makes me wish I could center it myself, literally.... :p Very neat & elegant!

And they are indeed our future ICR crafters.... :D

Wishes & Hugs)))
Ash.. :)

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love your colors and fun embellishments!
DeniseB

Deepti Stephens said...

Lovely.. :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Piali! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

...and happy World Card Making Day! :)

Crafterkhush said...

I love that bottle of hearts.. abso0lutely adorable it looks.. Piali.. your daughters plan on giving you competition in terms of creativity... :P.. Happy WCMD... I will share what I made yest soon.. :D

Michelle Looi said...

Love the colors Piali!
Thanks for joining us at 365cards
~Michelle

Hussena said...

Beautiful cards as usual Piali...and I loved the sweet card made by you little one too...totally adorable :)...Wish you a very Happy WCMD:)

KelliJo said...

OH! MY! WORD! I have 4 of those little jars that I HAD to have and NO IDEA what to do with them, but these cards are AWESOME... I LOVE Anisha's card too! SUPER FUN!

Anonymous said...

wow!! nice cards Ms.Piali!!
Even Anisha's is cute!!!
Anushka's is awesome

Virginia L. said...

Sweetness and talent overload!!!!!!!! Love this post!

BethieJ said...

LOVE all your cards! and your daughters is DARLING too!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great cards - love them all x
Thanks so much for playing along with us at MMCS challenges & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love the little bottle! Thanks for sharing.