Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CFS Sneak Peek!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Here is a sneak peek of CASual Fridays Stamps February Release!!!
Today the DT girls are previewing the set called....
BREATHE
A beauuuuuutiful set!!! 

Here is my card ...
 A simple card with a wonderful sentiment.
I used Crate Paper-On Trend paper and Doodlebug gems for this card.
I loooooooooove the Brush Stroke image...it can be used in many ways.I'm sure you all will see this stamp on lots of my creations.

This card is for the following challenges..
House of Gilli: Anything goes with Pink & Bling.
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes.

Make sure to check out the fabulous DT and GDT creations over at CFS Blog

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

I really love this card Piali! This set is going on my wish list for sure! LOVE the brush stroke stamp!