Friday, August 9, 2013

Hello!!!

Happy Friday Crafty Friends!!!!

I'm sorry for MIA...its summer time, kids are home, its tough to keep them busy in fun way.
My poor lil' crafty blog is not getting enough love it deserves.
There are so many lovely challenges happening around the craft land...I really need to play with them.
Today I'll share a few cards I made for Ai stamps..

I played with the Ai WaterColor series stamps.... its new to me.
Super fun stamps...gives artsy watercolor painting look.My 1st attempt didn't come out that great but you should check out the Ai Videos...they are amazing!!!
I kept this card pretty simple ...love the white on white with splash of colors. I used Distress Ink pads & water brush for this card.
I first stamped the pot and then masked it with post-it .
Then stamped the various foliage and flowers...simply softened the edges with a water brush.
I used these Ai stamps...




This card is for the following challenges...
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes.
Brown Sugar: Anything Goes.
Card and Scrap: Anything Goes.


Next up is...
....a cute card for  current Ai Challenge...
"FOR THE DOGS( & CATS)"
This lil' puppy from Ai- To the End set is my favorite one...cute, isn't it???
A fun Birthday card!!!

This card is for the following challenges...
Card a Day Blog : Anything Goes.
Creatalicious Challenges : I love my pets.


Thanks for stopping by!!!


12 comments:

Rose said...

well these were worth the wait!! beautiful first card and such a fun second card :)

have a FUN time with the kids :)

Isha Gupta said...

Love your cards Piali.

Annette Allen said...

super cute cards..

~amy~ said...

How fun, these are adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great cards Piali, I hear you on being busy. It is a fun busy though.

cinmfoster said...

Super sweet cards. Great job on the coloring and love the layering on the second card.
Thanks for joining us at Card A Day Blog.
Cindy F.

Hjørdis said...

Lovely Cards both of them ! Thank you for joining us at Card and scrap :0)

Hjørdis DT

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute card and I love the sentiment on it too (the one with the dog) Thanks for playing along with us over at Card A Day Blog

Janice said...

The mono white card is so, so pretty! Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge!

Bettina L. said...

This is so cute. Love the dotted birthday designwith the sentiment and fun dog image. Thanks for playing at Creatilicious Challenges and good luck. Hope to see you back the 15th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Creatilicious Challenge xx

Gunn`s Kort said...

Beautiful cards, both of them :)
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
Hugs, Gunn

unni's scrappeboble said...

Woow, så lekkert kort :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

Unni
Card and Scrap