Monday, January 6, 2014

CASual Fridays New Release Day#1!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Its time for 1st CASual Fridays Stamps New Release of  Year2014!!!!
Only thing I can say is about this release....Its Awesome!!! You all are going to it!!!

Today we're sharing the sneak peek of ...
LOVE NOTES and HEART NOTES Fri-die.

Here is my first card using them both....

The set is packed with lovely sentiment and images.
Don't you just love the Heart Note die???

I picked one of my fave Black ,White and Red color combo with a splash of gold for my cards today.

For more peeks of today's stamps & die hop over to CFS blog.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

Hussena said...

Both your cards are just awesome Piali! ..Your deign and color are just so perfect:) ..I so love these new Cas-ual friday stamps and die !!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

lovely cards Pilai! the heat note die looks yummmm...:)

~amy~ said...

I love them Piali!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful cards, Piali! The heart shaped music notes are so sweet.

Virginia L. said...

I've always loved your cards with splatter effect...these are no exceptions! You rock this set, Piali!

Indy's Designs said...

Those splatters add the perfect touch of interest! Fabulous cards!
Hugs, Debbie!

Janis said...

Terrific cards. Love your black, white, and red with touch of gold accents. Very classy.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com