Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fabulous!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

I'm taking a break from packing to share a Purple Onion Designs DT card.
There are boxes everywhere...its crazy here. 
Today I'll start packing my crafty stuff... (note to self) I should stopping buying more crafty stuff, I already have tons of them.

I ♥♥♥ this card!!!!
POD- Ruby stamp is name absolute favorite...I love owl images and this is super cute!!
I used some gorgeous Heidi Swapp DP for my background.
I partially stamped POD- Bunting image twice and colored them with copics.
Love the vibrant colors of this card.

This card is for the following challenges...
Crafting for all Seasons - Things with wings.
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes.
Sweet Stamps -Anything goes.


Did you check out the GIVEAWAY yet??? If not, just click HERE to enter.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so adorable :) love ur design and fun colors, thank you for sharing with ATSM!!

Hussena said...

It's such a fabulous card Piali ...so love that cute owl and the pretty colors on your card :)

sandie said...

Great design and really love the bunting and background patterns. Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM

Roxie said...

Such a cute card, love the image and colors, thanks for joining us this week for the SweetStamps challenge.

Anonymous said...

So cute love the Image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Deborah Frings said...

I love owls too and he's just so adorable! I really like the flag banners and papers. Thanks so much for playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More!