Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cute baby card!!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm still here...slowly recovering after surgery. By next week I should back to my normal schedule.
I just got the cutest package from Mama Elephant Stamps , so quickly whipped up a sweet card.

Please ignore the bad photography, I really can't go up & down stairs much and there is not great lighting in my room.
In My Heart set is super cute!!!  
The set comes with different sentiments but I wanted to make cute baby girl card so I used the banner and the sentiment from Lawn Fawn stamps.
A CAS card with a bit of  Gelato wash background!
This card is for the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.
Sisterhood of Crafters  - Monochromatic.
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes.

I have two more cards in-progress using this stamp set, I'll be back later to share with you all.
Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay for crafting! What a cute card Piali!

Darlene said...

So adorable Piali! Love the stitching! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘MONOCHROMATIC’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Piali! I love all the pink. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!