Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Girl's Night Out!!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!!

I have a super fun card to share with you all!!!!

Its a new released stamp from Art Impressions.
How fun is that sentiment... super funny Halloween set!!!
I don't make many Halloween cards, so this year I didn't buy any Halloween papers yet.
I just used Distress Inks with bit of masking to create night sky background.
Very clean and simple..yet cute card!!
I colored the image with Copics.
I also added few wood veneer stars and Stickles.

This card is for the following challenges...
Simon Says Stamp:Transport it.
CMD-Challenge - Halloween.
One Crazy Stamper - Halloween/Christmas.

Hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by..

5 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Love it!

Shylaashree said...

it is such a cute card piali, love the bg very much

jenn shurkus said...

bwaaaa haaaaa haaaa! so clever with the sentiment :) really fun card and I love the coloring!! thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

Lisa Lara said...

This is just the cutest Piali. I love love that gorgeous background.

Aurora said...

Such beautiful card and your colouring is great. It would be perfect for the current challenge at Copic Marker Spain. Hope you come and join us.

http://copicmarkerspain.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/reto-de-octubre-october-challenge.html

Cheers,
Aurora