Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Best!

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I'm sharing a layout using SEI paper collection!!!

I used Spring Picnic collection for this layout.
I love this collection...fun bright patterns and colors!!
This layout is about one of my favorite photo of my younger one and our puppy. They are the best buddies!!!
 I used a Free digital cut file from Paper Issues for the background and added the beautiful patterned papers .
I used a stencil from Create-a-smile for the background too.

I also added the star stickers from the collection.

 I also added the wood veneers from Hello Handsome collection.


 The title is digital cut using Silhouette.

This layout is for the following challenges...
Sweet Stamps - Anything but a card.
One Stitch At A Time - Anything goes with 4 legged friend.

Hope you like this layout!

Thanks for stopping by..

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Pali this is perfect, love the symmetry!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Margaret said...

What a fabulous layout. I just love that paper so much. Every piece is so pretty and it all looks great on your layout. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Hugs, Maggie, DT