Saturday, September 26, 2015

Happy Birthday!!!

Hello & Happy Saturday!!

Today I have a CAS birthday card to share with you all.
I made this card for a dear friend!
 Love this patterend papers from Pinkfresh Studio.
I used one of my favorite stamps from Mama Elephant.
Love that beautiful B'day stamp.
I heat embossed the sentiment and added few enamel dots & sequins.

I also stamped the inside of the card....


This card is for the following challenges...
Stempelsonnen Challenge - Anything Goes.
Crimbo Crackers- For someone special.
Seize The Birthday - Birthday.


Thanks for stopping by...

Have a great weekend!!
Piali.

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome birthday card..

Colleen said...

Very cool card...beautiful balloons, nice soft colors and the sentiment really pops with the embossing! Thank you for joining us at STB!

Hannelie said...

Soft and dreamy colors Piali! Looks amazing. Such an awesome inside too!
Thanks for joining Seize the Birthday !

Glenda J said...

This is great! Love the sentiment over the balloons. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.