Saturday, December 19, 2015

Leading Lady-Take Three!!

Hello and Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Its time again....Day 3 as the Leading Lady of  Winnie & Walter .
Today I'm sharing the step#3 of my holiday crafting process...
After Christmas projects...

New Year's card...

Its great to send some Happy New Year cards too!!
I used my favorite True Multifaceted Star Cutaways for this card.
I created the background using the different star images from Comfort + Joy set.
Heat embossed the star images using  WOW Glitter Gold & Silver embossing powder.


The sentiment is from The Big ,the Bold, and the Happy stamp set.


For 2016 ,I used Doodlebug Designs Alpha stickers.

This card is for the following challenges...
Creative Corner - Happy New Year.

Now hop on to Winnie & Walter Blog to see some holiday thank you card ideas....



As I mentioned last week....
Julie & Shay generously gave me a $30 Gift Certificate to share with my readers.
I will pick one winner from all the  Leading Lady posts comments on my blog.
I will be posting very Saturday of this month, so stop by and check them out.

Thanks for stopping by...
I love reading all your comments...Thank you!!!

Happy Crafting!
Piali.

27 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so elegant. I love t the large start! It's so dainty.

StampingbugKerry said...

So love this card! The star die is amazing. Love your layout and the collection of sets you used!!!!

Kimberly Rendino said...

I absolutely love your New Years card! It is stunningly elegant!

Anita in France said...

What a brilliant trio of cards, Piali ... love how the gorgeous touches of shimmery gold make them so special! Anita :)

Kate said...

Gorgeous! I love the star card its so full of sparkle and shine :)
Kate xx

Makalah said...

This card is perfect for a new year - lots of clean white space like a blank slate, and lots of sparkle! That star is a must have!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a glamorous golden star
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome New Year card! Love that fabulous star!

Leanne said...

An elegant New year card

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! Especially loving that gorgeous New Years card!

Rubeena I. said...

Wonderful designs - love that New Year's one!! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Your cards today are FABULOUS, Piali, wonderful work!!

liz said...

Love those w&w dies. Your new year card is great

pcm said...

i love that new year card!

MelissaF said...

Thanks for the Holiday thank you card ideas, especially the postal friendly one! Love the 2016 New Year one, elegant and glitzy!

Eva said...

I love all your cards, specially new year card. It is amazing!!!
Thanks for inspiration ;)

Marcia said...

So love that big star. I had never seen that die before.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is do beautiful! I really love the star on the first one!

Sue D said...

Very festive for the New Year!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Chriss Blagrave said...

Stunning and brilliant designs! Love them :)

Sabrina said...

Your card is so stunning and so very beautiful!!

Helen Gullett said...

WOW.... these cards are STUNNING and SPARKLING!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Beautiful and elegant! Love that pretty gold star!

Agata said...

This card is a stunner! Saw it on IG and was in awe!'n

Unknown said...

So shiny and soooooo fun!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards Piali!! Love all of them!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

cm said...

A beautiful array of thank you cards, each one guaranteed to bring a happy-mail smile to the recipient's face. The snowflakes are marvelous; the inlaid thanks, striking, the gold star, striking! Once again, inspiration to the nth degree!
~carol