Friday, January 15, 2016

Polar Pals!!!


Hello Everyone!!!


 I'm super excited to share my  Doodlebug  projects with you all for another year !!!

You all must have seen the suuuuuuuuuuuper cute Polar Pals collection already!!!
I have to admit that its one of most favorite DB collection ever.

I really didn't want to use any of the collection just wanted to keep it and treasure it forever.
For a week I had a hard time planning my project, every little icon in this collection is soooo adorable, I couldn't decide which one to hoard forever and which one to use.

Finally I came up with an idea to treasure this collection in a better way!

 I made a frame for my craft desk...this way I can just stare at it all the time.
I used a 8x8 shadowbox frame .
I love that the collection comes with beautiful 12x12 handwritten font print.
I trimmed it to fit my frame and embellished the bottom part of the frame with various stickers .



I also trimmed few printed icons from the collection and added it to create a lovely scene.
The handwritten font is just amazing!!!
I also added few Sprinkles. The shaped sprinkle Snowflakes are so pretty!!!

Next I created few cute Shaker tags using Reverse Confetti dies and DB-Polar Pals collection.

Love the Chunky Twines....the colors are amazing and matches this collection so beautifully!
I also used the matching Doodlebug sequins for my shaker element.



 How cute are these snow people???

I love dogs...and this Husky is the cutest thing ever!!!
 I also added the shaped sprinkles snowflakes!


Hope you all like these cute snow people and the critters!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting!!!
Piali.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

so stinkin' cute!

Berina RGA said...

Cute creations!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Annette Allen said...

your amazing.. these are so CUTE..