Friday, April 29, 2016

Garden Charm!

Hello Everyone!!

Happy Friday!
Today I'm on DCWV blog, sharing a super quick gift set idea!

I used DCWV mini photo cards and Garden Charm stack for my project.
Teachers Appreciation week is almost here so I whipped up a quick mini cards set & bookmark for younger ones class teacher. I think this set with a gift card will be perfect for her!

 Loooove the Garden Charm stack...beautiful floral prints , labels & sentiments.
I made 3 floral cards with stamped sentiments.
For the other 3 cards I used the label prints...
I also trimmed few flowers from the prints and added it to cards with dimensional adhesive.
Super fun!!

To finish my gift set and made a book mark too.
Super easy one...just trimmed a print from the Stack and added an eyelet & May Arts ribbon.

New DCWV stacks are simply amazing... great for all level of crafters, beginners to the pro!!

Hope you all like this idea!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

No comments: