Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Celebrations of May!!!


Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm on Doodlebug Designs Blog....sharing a Daily Doodles project .
In our whom we have lots of reason to celebrate during the month of May & June.
May... my oldest birthday, she turned 15 this year, then Mother's day, and our Anniversary.
June my youngest birthday & Father's day.

Here is our Month of May Celebration calendar...

The Doodlebug clipboards are simply Amazing!
I used them to display my layouts or for calendar pages.

I used Stickers from various Doodlebug collections for this project.
I also used the Sprinkles to embellish.
 Love that Doodlebug makes a wide variety of Alpha stickers and rub ons.
I like mixing different fonts & sizes of alpha for my projects.

Hope you all like this project!

Thanks for stopping by..
Happy Crafting!
Piali.

No comments: